Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lamborghini Gallardo (1:18) - AUTOart

I didn't have any plan on adding this model until I saw one at a bargain price. I quickly grabbed it and there, it now sits on one of the shelves in my Lamborghini display . As usual, AA makes the best modern Lamborghini models in 1:18 scale. Like the newer release, Gallardo Superleggera, this standard Gallardo model is packed with accurate details and the paint job is flawless. The wheels, disc brakes and calipers are very realistic. The tires are labeled with "P Zero".Well crafted interior and engine are great features not to be missed.

It still is a great addition in my Lambo collection.


4 scales (1:18, 1:43, 1:64, 1:100)






With its super light weight brother, the Gallardo Superleggera.

No comments:

Post a Comment